- Homes for Sale
- 3,201 Sq Ft
- 3 full
This beautiful Key Largo floor plan by Homes By West Bay is just 4 years new located in the gated community of Waterleaf in Riverview.
Immaculate inside and out with a beautiful screened pool added in 2017. The large Master Suite is thoughtfully located on the opposite side of the home from the other 3 bedrooms, and overlooks the pool, pond, and conservation area with a private door to the pool. The Master Bath has a huge step-in shower and separate soaking tub. A sitting room / exercise room also can be accessed from the Master Bath.
The kitchen is open to the Family room overlooking the Lanai.. Granite Counter Tops, tile back splash, 42 cabinetry, Pendant lighting, Stainless Steel appliances with the Oven & Microwave built in. The center island is large enough to accommodate stool seating on 2 sides.
A Home Theatre/Bonus Room with is located at the back of the home.
Little traffic due to being located at the back of the circular Fawn Lily Drive. Quiet and relaxing, the back of the home faces a pond and conservation area. Waterleaf has a residents only community resort style pool, walking trails, and UltraFi high speed connectivity.
A short drive on Big Bend Road brings you to convenient shopping, restaurants, St Joseph's Hospital, The new VA Health Annex, new YMCA Fitness Center and Highway 301 and I-75. How about a 30 minute drive across the Sunshine Skyway to the world class beaches of the Gulf of Mexico? Come experience Florida living on Fawn Lily Drive in Waterleaf!
- Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Approx Living Area: 3,201 SqFt
- Approx Total Living Area SqFt: 4,108
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Full Baths: 3
- Year Built: 2015
- Lot Size: 9,868 SqFt
- Acreage: 0.23
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Rooms: 10
- Interior: Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Other Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range Hood
- Fireplace: 0
- Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Pool Description: Gunite, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning
- Roof: Tile
- House Faces/Primary View: East
- Exterior Description: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Satellite Dish, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Cooling System: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating Fuel: Electric, Zoned
- Utility Information: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Pets Allowed: Yes 0
- County: Hillsborough
- Subdivision: WATERLEAF PH 2A & 2B
- Elementary School: Summerfield Crossing Elementary
- Junior High School: Eisenhower-HB
- High School: East Bay-HB
- Original Price: $485,000
- Annual Property Taxes: $8,632
Directions: Drive East on Big Bend Rd from Highway 301, Waterleaf Community is on right just before Balm-Riverview Rd. Turn into community, go straight past pool, through the round about, Right turn on Fawn Lily Drive. Home is on the right.
Listing courtesy of CHARLES RUTENBERG REALTY INC
© The data relating to real estate for sale/lease on this web site come in part from a cooperative data exchange program of the multiple listing service (MLS) in which this real estate firm (Broker) participates. The properties displayed may not be all of the properties in the MLS database, or all of the properties listed with Brokers participating in the cooperative data exchange program. Properties listed by Brokers other than this Broker are marked with either the listing Brokers logo or name or the MLS name or a logo provided by the MLS. Detailed information about such properties includes the name of the listing Brokers. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, or for their use or interpretation by the user. The Florida Association of Realtors and its cooperating MLSs do not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing.